JOIN THE LOWDEN TEAM!
Here at Lowden we often have opportunities for new individuals to join our ever-growing team of staff.
At the moment we have vacancies for the following positions:
- Kitchen Porter - Applicants should be hard-working, reliable and can work as part of a team.
- Pastry Chef - Full time position in a busy kitchen, 5 days a week including weekends. Day time hours only with a competitive salary. Applicants must be hard working, reliable & have a real passion for food.
- Butcher's Apprentice - We have an exciting opportunity for somebody to start or further their career in butchery.
We are looking for a trainee butcher to join our Farm Shop team.
Our Farm Shop prides itself on the quality of its meat & the service we provide to customer.
It is a great opportunity for somebody looking to start a new career in butchery, all training will be given, you will be taught all aspects of traditional ‘nose to tail’ butchery.
We are looking for somebody:
- With a passion for food
- Is enthusiastic to learn, can follow instructions & procedures
- Punctual & reliable
- Good working as part of a team
- Has good communication & customer skills
- Fun with energy & a smile
Full Time – Working 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays
20% staff discount
We are always on the lookout for people that like what we do, we offer a wonderful friendly working environment & the chance to be part of a professional & highly motivated team with career prospects.